Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Projects


Here's what's been on my work table.

I started these socks two weeks before my Granny's birthday party. If I had worked non stop I could have finished them both on time. I just ran out of time. Luckily, my Granny has a good sense of humor. She just told me she expects the other one for Christmas. Don't worry I won't let your other foot get cold!

By the way....I love self striping yarn!




While I was visiting my Granny, she let me go through her crafty patterns. She has so many cute ones. I just couldn't borrow them all! Here are the one's I borrowed. I can't wait to get started making something with these.......after the second sock of course! :)
















Granny made the cutest quilt with the "Blossom Beauties" patterns. That's a lot of hand work! There are so many more of the lovely ladies. I couldn't post them all. Those are some of my favorites.
I may make some totes or pillows with these. I just haven't decided yet.

What would you make?


1 comment:

  1. The Blossom beauties are adorable. Now you have me really curious about the quilt. You should post a picture of it.

    ReplyDelete