Wednesday, August 26, 2009



Here's the adorable bootie and the beginnings of another one I made this week. I would have been done if I hadn't had other things to do this week, like laundry, cooking, dishes, oh and a two year old to run after. :)
I love this pattern. It's probably the easiest bootie I've ever made. I will definitely be making more. I got the pattern here. It's under the title "Oh My! Baby Booties" by ADHD Knitting.


Here's a horribly knitted hat I made for my son last year. I cannot begin to tell you all the things wrong with it. I do love the design, but it is supposed to be entrelac and I just couldn't get the stranding right. I tried twice before I decided to just embroider the design. I may try again this year. I need a better hat pattern....you know besides just guessing at stitch count! :)

I'm throwing a baby shower this weekend which should be fun. It's been a long wait for this little girl to come along.

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment