Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day


Today Sophie and I went to the garden center and bought some dirt.  That sounds ridiculous to me since there is dirt everywhere, but we bought the good stuff anyway.  Six bags of it in fact.  I figured that if I went and got it now it might help get me motivated to start cleaning out and preparing the front flower bed.  I also got a new pair of gloves and a tool that I don't know the name of.  It's long and has a small curved fork on the end.  I figured it would help in mixing the bagged dirt with the "native" dirt.  We'll see....

I also noticed that we have some irises blooming today.  They are on of my favorite flowers.  These were already planted when we bought this house.  There's a pic up top.  

Enjoy your day and I hope you can spend some time outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment